Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Post: HI

Hi,
  I've recently decided to start reviewing the books I enjoy reading. Even though I have little time in my life, I find that this is one things I'm really interested in. That said, because of my busy schedule it takes me some time to read one book. Still, I hope to make this blog a successful. The first four book reviews up are past ones from my other blog. The one for If I Stay is a pretty crappy one, but I would have to re-read the whole book again just to write a good one now. That would take time that I sadly don't have, so the old review will have to stay. The one for Withering Tights if OK, not my best, but definitely not my worst. The other two reviews were done just this month and, f I can say so myself, are pretty rockin. With that said, welcome to The Book Babbling Queen!

        ~ XOXO,
                    Ariana

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.